"...the Relator theme pulls you toward people you already know...you do derive a great deal of pleasure and strength from being around your close friends...Once the initial connection has been made, you deliberately encourage a deepening of the relationship." - pg 110 from Now, Discover Your Strengths (Buckingham & Clifton)

Does this sound like you...?

This is why I miss my girlfriends.

"Motherhood can be lonely! Working full-time and and having two kids makes me miss my girlfriend time so much. There is so little time to connect with them like old-times.

"Even when I do find time, I feel guilty because I'm taking time away from my kids."

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

The little green monster.

This theme explains why I get a tinge of jealousy when my Woo* friends have play dates with other moms they just met. I get so little time with them and they are out Wooing another mother! I can laugh about it now that I understand why, and I'll try not to let it get to me :-)

*See the Woo theme at work at http://www.sfwoo.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment